3.1. Portable DVD Player Not Working?
Here are a few things to try if you can't get your portable DVD player to work:
- Are you trying to AirPlay?
- You cannot AirPlay DVDs, Apple blocks them. You must hardwire in.
- How to Hardwire in:
- Find your HDMI cord with the short white/tan DisplayPort adapter (sometimes inside a textured black cord). Plug this into your computer, then change your switcher to the computer channel. You may have to hit "source search" on your projector.
- If you have a TV: plug the other end of the HDMI cable into the TV and switch the TV input to HDMI. (Kids First building: unplug the orange HDMI cable already in the TV, then plug yours in)
- How to eject DVD if the button is not working
- Open your finder (usually bottom left of your screen), or you can press: Option + Command + Space Bar.
- On the left, you should see your DVD's name. Click the ⏏️ (eject) icon next to it.