Jenison Public Schools is providing a way for students to get direct access to Technical Support by allowing students to submit help tickets directly instead of relying on their teacher or a JPS Staff Member.
JPS Tech Staff are able and willing to assist on a variety of student tech needs.
Examples of things to submit a request for include:
• My Gmail is locked or I can't remember my password
• I am having trouble logging into a JPS program like Envision math or CLEVER, or other
• I need some help with Google Docs
• A website link is not working for a specific grade.
• Or other general-related technology questions.
To submit a request, please click on "Submit a request" link located in the navigation bar to the left.
• When students are filling out the requested information on this site they must include an email address so we can respond to the help ticket. All communication will be sent to the email address provided with an update on the status of the ticket.
Checking on a Request:
Once you have filled out a request, you can check on the status of your request by clicking on the link in the left navigation bar.
More important information regarding the Student Help Desk:
• Printing is currently not available for all JPS Chromebooks. We have printing stations located in each building that students may use if needed.
• We are unable to support non-JPS devices or any other technology in your home.
• We are only available during the school day to respond to help tickets. We will do our best to respond to any help desk ticket the following school day if a ticket is submitted after hours.
• Academic questions must be directed to your teacher and not to this help desk.